Thursday, April 16, 2009

EH Graphic Fuzz

Electro-harmonix!!!! So retro, so cool, so quirky, so great analog fuzz graphic ed sustaining tonal options guitar tone... but what did you guys at EH do wrong? It gets sick easily. Its currently not working and it may be the adaptor or the injured organs inside. And it uses a 40v.dc adaptor!!! What were you thinking?!

I bought this at Music Ground in Denmark street, one year after my Small stone. An impulsive buy if i recall correctly. Its dead now, lying under my bed. I havent repaired it yet. As I havent been off my ass to order an adaptor from the UK. I tried looking for one in Brunei, Singapore and Canada. Out of luck. "Why dont you order it online?" was the guitar sales assistant typical response. Maybe next year.

Just realised also that EH has released a 9v version of this pedal. So no need for adaptors and its smaller in size, ideal for crowded pedalboards. EH!!! This should've been done in 2002. Now, how will i be able to sell it, should i want to? Ppl would prefer the 9v version.

No comments: