Thursday, April 16, 2009

MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay

This a great Delay pedal and its really simple to use too. I bought it at Tom Lee's music centre in Vancouver, Canada. And the guys there (and also credit to the othr guitar shops in and around the area) are really helpful and friendly. When i wanted to try the pedal, he just handed it to me and i could demo it using any of the guitars and amps in the shop without ever checking up on me. So i had all the time in the world to make my decision. Top class!!! None of the shops in Brunei, Manila and Singapore can compare to tht service. (at least thats wht i think.. frm the shops ive been to)

The blue light is really bright. Loads of fun with great simplicity. My favourite setting is just using it on a long delay, medium repeats with a clean sound and playing shimmer open chords or riffs. Grreeat stuff! And you wont be so common like all of the rest of the bunch who have a Boss delay.

No comments: